| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tylstrup in October is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. Just 70mm (2.8in) of water is laid down across on average 15 days.
- In October the skies in Tylstrup are dull having on balance merely 3:17 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:04 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 10:15.
- There are approximately 6:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tylstrup October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tylstrup, Denmark
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tylstrup:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 132.5 kms (82.4 miles) ENE
- Jonkoping A, Sweden - 254.2 kms (158 miles) ENE
- Goteborg, Sweden - 135.9 kms (84.5 miles) ENE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) ENE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) E
- Randers, Denmark - 81.8 kms (50.8 miles) S
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SE
- Odense, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) S
- Tystofte, Denmark - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) SSE