| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tylstrup in May is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with rain at times. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid is dumped across on average 10 days.
- In May the blue above Tylstrup is quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:34 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:32 long and the longest day is 17:26 long with an average length of 16:34.
- There are approximately 7:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tylstrup May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tylstrup, Denmark
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tylstrup:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 132.5 kms (82.4 miles) ENE
- Jonkoping A, Sweden - 254.2 kms (158 miles) ENE
- Goteborg, Sweden - 135.9 kms (84.5 miles) ENE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) ENE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) E
- Randers, Denmark - 81.8 kms (50.8 miles) S
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SE
- Odense, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) S
- Tystofte, Denmark - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) SSE