| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tylstrup in June is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 51mm (2in) of H2O falls during an average of 11 days.
- In June the heavens above Tylstrup are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:48 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 17:29 long and the longest day is 17:57 long with an average length of 17:49.
- There are approximately 8:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tylstrup June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Tylstrup, Denmark
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Tylstrup:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 132.5 kms (82.4 miles) ENE
- Jonkoping A, Sweden - 254.2 kms (158 miles) ENE
- Goteborg, Sweden - 135.9 kms (84.5 miles) ENE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) ENE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) E
- Randers, Denmark - 81.8 kms (50.8 miles) S
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SE
- Odense, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) S
- Tystofte, Denmark - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) SSE