| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tylstrup in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain sometimes. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Tylstrup is extremely dismal having on average a murky 0:54 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 6:41 long and the longest day is 7:08 long with an average length of 6:48.
- There are approximately 5:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 13.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 86.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tylstrup December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tylstrup, Denmark
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tylstrup:
- Goteborg-Save, Sweden - 132.5 kms (82.4 miles) ENE
- Jonkoping A, Sweden - 254.2 kms (158 miles) ENE
- Goteborg, Sweden - 135.9 kms (84.5 miles) ENE
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) ENE
- Vesterø, Læsø, Denmark - 59.9 kms (37.2 miles) E
- Randers, Denmark - 81.8 kms (50.8 miles) S
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) SE
- Odense, Denmark - 202.5 kms (125.8 miles) S
- Tystofte, Denmark - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) SSE